Guide -- Dating guide for Asian men - Part 10 - The Biggest Mistakes That Asian Men Make with Women
Dating guide for Asian men - Part 10 - The Biggest Mistakes That Asian Men Make with Women
● Matching any negative stereotype in any way
● look girly / nerd culture - skinny, nerdy, geeky, glasses, poor dresser, hideous hair, zero grooming, hideous mustaches, etc
● unconfident body language
● NOT being masculine. This bleeds into lots of things.
- spineless / passive against bullies / racists
- too shy to ask girls out
- not leading the interaction. Expecting her to lead.
- being too needy
- taking rejection personally and being thinned skin. Easily defeated instead of trying again.
● Bad states / bad mindset - especially a mindset that is screwed by the Asian male negative stereotypes
- you assume women won’t date you so you don’t even try
- assume you’re unattractive so you don’t work on your appearance
● Failing to recognize her interests/signals.
● Approaching randomly instead of approaching females that show him interest. [This is okay once you get more skilled since many women don’t show interest.]
● approaching while pretending to be a friend (hiding your intentions like a creep)
● Using complex openers instead of something simple or observational.
● Staring at her breasts / butt / lips / your shoes
● Being boring
● Too logical / problem solving instead of focusing and amplifying emotions.
● Not escalating / showing romantic interest quickly enough
● divulging everything like an autobiography. You leave nothing for her imagination. There’s no mystery. Less is truly more with women. She wants to figure you out.
● If she see you as a friend = trust / comfort / rapport without attraction
● If she see you as a player = attraction without trust / comfort / rapport
● Flaking = doesn’t know you well enough. Flaking means women ignore you after a good interaction.