Why do people think of me as a whore wherever I go? Since I am a asian? - GirlsAskGuys

• administrators

Wishing for these problems to go away doesn’t work. If you want to be treated with respect, you need to first respect yourself and that means having standards. I know it says “handsome”, but let’s be honest, the standard for handsome drops by 2-3 points when the person is white. After all, here’s the sexiest man of the year.

8p1D2X1.jpg

i could hear some men and women talk about Asians are whores and she is probably a whore and stuff.

feeling like i am worthless human. I hear that everywhere, at the Deftones concert that i went a week ago. I just want to live my life happily but i feel like i can’t be happy. Everywhere i go, people look at me and stop their smile. I feel like i don’t belong here. I am a Asian and i never worked as a hooker and i had sex with one person and i am proud of it.

I was never treated like until i came here and realized what stereotypes are for Asian women here.

when i hear this kind of stuff, i just wanna throw everything away and just leave. Worst thing is, even my husband says that to me when he is arguing with me. I never even worked as a hooker and i was going to top 15% college in korea and i had a lot of ambitions but i married him and moved here. When he is arguing with me, he says without him i would have been a hooker. I would have been better off not marrying him and live in Korea. I feel like i am wasting my 20’s life here and living as forever stranger and everyone look at me as a hooker.

Why do people think of me as a whore wherever I go? Since I am a asian? - GirlsAskGuys:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/social-relationships/q2080543-why-do-people-think-of-me-as-a-whore-wherever-i-go-since-i-am-a

Are you an Asian feminist who cares about respect and dignity?

Please understand that your dating choices do matter. When you constantly date people who are racist, fat, ugly, and pretty much your inferiors, it sends a really really bad message to the world. You can do whoever you want, but please don’t be surprised if the world makes assumptions about your lack of self-respect.

Around here (Boston), all the Asian girls have white fever so naturally poeple think they are easy whores.

This is what happens when you have white fever. You actually left a top 15 college in Korea to marry some lowlife racist white man just because he’s white - HAHAHAHA. This is your punishment for not using your brains. You should have done your research. Don’t you know us whites look down on Asians - Any white man that goes for Asian women are losers, like me. I only go to Asia to get Asian women because white women don’t want me. HAHAHAH you got tricked by your husband

Well, I live in a city populated with Asians, I’ve seen Korean women attacking Korea and Korean males and being desperate for white men too, which made Asian women look terrible in the west.

These are the white men who “respect Asian women”…

You should take it as a compliment. Those bitches have heard what amazing little fuck machines you Koreans are

Her husband calls her a Korean slut whore. How is he wonderful?

your husband should never say those things to you. That’s disgusting that he thinks he can speak to his wife that way. I’d tell him how utterly appalled and upset you are that he would EVER think that of you. He married someone that he thinks would be a hooker - He’s an ass.

Your husband doesn’t sound very nice either. I don’t like the fact that he basically called you a hooker. How awful.

Think of your kids.

Ya, your kids suffer too. You thought only you get called your whore? Welcome to every mother’s personal hell.

• I think because the number of Asian women who specifically chase and marry white men are so high, the rest of society notices this and looks down on them for it because it indicates lack of self-esteem. Tbh, most people can sense low self-esteem from a mile away and when they think you have no respect for yourself, why should they respect you? Even if there are a VERY small number of wmaf couples out there who married not because of fetishization or white worshipping, no one cares because the vast majority has to do with fetishization/white worshipping (otherwise wmaf wouldn’t be the most common interracial coupling ever nor would the ratio between wmaf and amwf be so skewed).

I’m gonna copy and paste what I wrote from the hapas sub a while ago to here but I think it’s relevant to the point I’m trying to make:

What pisses me off the most are the actions of the Asian women that caused such disrespect towards them in the first place (whoring themselves out to any white guy they see, no matter how hideous said white guy is). They’re a fucking embarrassment to me because look at how everyone sees all Asian women as now…less than whores because at least whores charge for money. These women’s only accepted currency is whiteness. If you’re white–free of charge.
    Controversial opinion but most of the time, I confess that I do wish Asian women would stay exclusive to only Asian men. I will probably get accused of being “backwards” and “close-minded” by yellow fever white trolls and their Af lapdogs but imo, the women would’ve at least earned hell of a lot more respect from society as a whole if they did that.

From here https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/4wvd0m/from_2011_why_eastasian_women_are_repulsive/d6bvwvx

From the way I see things, the lack of respect towards Asian women isn’t going to change unless a. we somehow manage to raise the number of amwf to match the number of wmaf so that at the very least, it will look like that Asians, as a whole, are simply a very desired race because not only are the women considered attractive, but so are the men or b. we stay exclusive–in which case, we will also earn respect by not caring to mix our bloodline with those we deem less than ourselves.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.