Random Thoughts and Casual Discussion!

• Level 3 - Captain

@natalie_ng Yes. I had MCDs for the first time in a long time, and the only thing that popped out to me, is that there is never much sauce in the Big Mac. Their “special sauce” isn’t even that special. It’s very similar to Thousand Island dressing to me. It’s different with mayo though. Restaurants seem to have better mayo than you buy at groceries (which I am only familiar with Hellman or Miracle Whip).

• @bugoutfever Is it like that for all the McDonalds you go to? Haven’t ordered a burger from McDonalds in a while but from experience, I find that depending on the employees of the fast food place, sometimes they give you more sauce, sometimes they don’t.

• Level 3 - Captain

Is it my imagination or does Mc Donalds skimp on the sauce. The Big Mac has so little sauce. I also keep forgetting about some weird double big mac order you can order, but apparently isn’t on the menu.

(don’t tell me how unhealthy MCDs is. I know, I don’t feel like discussing healthy food)

• @tour_operator I think he has mental issues. Either that, or he tries way too hard to be funny. Either way, I don’t like his vids. It’s kind of embarrassing for me to see a fellow Asian act like that.

My focus wasn’t on him though, it was mainly on his girlfriend. I was just happy to find another Asian girl who lifts for fun. There are plenty of professional Asian female lifters but that’s a different story.

• Level 3 - Captain

My speakers are crackling again. Creative’s soundcard was very highly recommended, but their drivers man.

• @bugoutfever Yeah, I think he likes being a troll. I was never a fan of his vids (granted, I give him a lot of respect/admiration for how hard he worked on his body) so I can’t answer your question for sure on whether or not he’s always trolling. Seems to me he likes being a troll tho.

• Level 3 - Captain

After some discussion, I won’t be posting the Asian articles here anymore. The activity doesn’t warrant it. They will still be posted on r/Asians and r/AsianAmericans on a weekly basis. Perhaps it is better to discuss on r/Asians. Complaining about the existing Asian subs is useless. The sub is available and the content is there, we can push an alternative easily.

If the activity on this forum ever warrants it, I will begin again.

• Level 3 - Captain

@natalie_ng I never really understood him. Is he a troll or…?

• Frank Yang’s girlfriend, Vida, is my new idol! I rarely find Asian girls who lift. This girl lifts and looks absolutely amazing. (Frank is being silly in this video so don’t take him too seriously).

• @secondstrike Lol I know. I was just joking with you.

I find it interesting that the pillows come in different colors too. So if you prefer women who wear red skirts over women who wear black skirts, you can choose the one in red. I think that’s kinda silly but funny at the same time.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.