Random Thoughts and Casual Discussion!

• Level 0 - Private

I’ve been back from vacation for no longer than a couple days and it seems like shit has hit the fan already.

My current status update:

I had a very pleasant vacation with my significant other and exposed her to Korean culture as well as teaching her some of the language.

We have picked out two very woke AM highschool students for my scholarship, and I am pleased to inform that they will be attending very good schools.

The prospective fraternity has been dissolved. A couple of Ugrads that I trust are working on forming another interest group with a more woke roster.

I have been contacted by HR to literally stop taking in Asian scholars (I’ve only taken Asian students/fellows in my time here). I threatened them with taking my skills elsewhere (I am the only one of 50 people in the state that have the credentials in this field). If anyone knows a good, quiet place in the west coast to live, please let me know.

My thoughts on what’s going on in AI and ESR:

It’s sad that there was a white worshiping AF that tried justifying her behavior when we all know why she decided to go into WMAF. It is this precise reason that I question why there is a need for us to cater to that demographic in the expense of ours.

I understand that my view point may be radical but I think it is justified due to how oppressed and targeted AMs are in society. My thoughts are that we collectively should focus on AM first and foremost as a strong AM imagery will lead to a strong Asian imagery. We should not waste time trying to dilute the conversation in order to change the minds of few AFs as AFs are very polarized in how they view AM at this point in time.

I hope all of you are safe, in good health, and are gaining lots of ground on each of your own projects.

• Level 0 - Private

@CivilRightsAZN

It is rather unfortunate. I had very high hopes in this generation but I’m afraid it will be a while before these students become woke. Thank you all for your support though.

• @blueandredwithblack

Personally I am very disappointed in the current members as I made it clear why WMAF and WMs in Asian frat are detrimental to our society.

Very unwoke, some of them. It would be difficult to start a fraternity of EA/SEA solidarity from such mental status.
    I think your decision is right, atm.

• Level 0 - Private

@secondstrike

I’ve already gave them a fair warning when I saw their updated roster. They have until the next sponsor meeting to rectify this situation which is next week. Until then I am going radio silent and withholding my financial support (99 percent of their total funds).

Personally I am very disappointed in the current members as I made it clear why WMAF and WMs in Asian frat are detrimental to our society.

• administrators

@blueandredwithblack Good stuff. Wouldn’t it be easier to just kick out the wm and warn the member since it’s still early?

• @blueandredwithblack

Congrats for successfully setting up the scholarship.

In the fraternity I wish to form, one member invited a WM in an WMAF relationship.

Sad. I thought it would’ve become EA/SEA only fraternity.

• Level 0 - Private

Some recent updates: Good news and Bad News

Good news:

The scholarship is taking off! Unfortunately, I will have to limit the participant area to just my neighboring school districts (due to limited personnel), but we’ve already had more than a dozen applicants. We will be screening for Asian (American or Native) pride especially.

Our firearm club got a huge influx of college students, which may be due to the semester coming to a close. The senior members are working on a way to make gun ownership a bit more affordable for them.

Bad News:

In the fraternity I wish to form, one member invited a WM in an WMAF relationship. It is safe to say I will no longer be supporting that interest group anymore both financially and inter-personally.

I am getting busier and busier these days due to my leadership position. Unfortunately I may have to take a break soon from all of this.

• administrators

@JosunTiger Sure. Will take a few min to setup.

• Level 0 - Private

I was wondering if we can make more sub categories. I’d be interested in a Korean subcategory so I can copy some of the stuff from r/josun.

• administrators

@blueandredwithblack Don’t worry about brand for tshirts. For expensive one-off pieces, if it’s within your budget, get it tailored. Otherwise, just find something that fits you well and is ‘classic’. Can’t help you with weight lifting gloves. I used $10 ones LOL

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.