Concerted effort against Asian men

• @suiko_no_shin

Back in my high school, right before I graduated, there was a sudden increase of Asian students into the school and I distinctly remembered one of the teachers (WM) proclaimed to another teacher (WF) how glad he was that there were more Asian students pouring into the school, because that meant higher test score averages, which meant the school district would stop questioning how “competent” the teachers were. The WF teacher, upon hearing this, panicked and looked around to see if anyone else heard. The two teachers saw me and the WM turned to me and told me that I better “stayed quiet” about this. Not too surprisingly, this same WM is married to an AF. But in any case, imo, that was quite an unnecessary thing to say, even if I was the only student around. This was a public high school and any number of the black/hispanic students that this WM dislikes so much could’ve potentially walked in onto the conversation.

Then you have Democrats roll in and promise to unite and rise above it all despite the fact that Democrats are all white.

Hmm…aren’t most blacks Democrats though? If anything, I think republicans consist of mostly white more so than Democrats. And as far as I’m concerned, a large number of yellow feverists alt-righters who go after AFs on the basis that they’re “replacement women” for the WFs who all turned feminist tend to be republican-leaning.

White supremacy doesn’t even apply outside the US.

LOL Idk about that

Ynf3Z38.jpg

Imo, whites have tremendous global power, which, for the most part, they’ve used for their own self-serving interests at the expense of the rest of us. Yes, they’re the biggest group, but also due to imperialism/colonization and mass genocides of other groups.

While I don’t care for Trump (except for the possibility that he could force gun law reciprocity in all states so that I have the ability to shoot his racist supporters in the face if they so much as lay a finger on me), I support the overturning of affirmative action and forcing blacks/whites/hispanics to compete on the same footing as us, whether that be raising their standards to the same as ours or lowering ours to their level. Although this still won’t address the issue of rich white families being able to buy their way into the Ivy League no problem while forcing others to work much harder to get in, it’s still a step up from blatant racism against specifically just Asians, which is what affirmative action is.

Whites get hired after H1B so Asian Americans lose out.

And again, it goes back to white folks. We can view immigrants as the issue all we want but in the end, while we criticize immigrants/usage of immigrants for “stealing our jobs”, there’s no denying that with or without immigrants, the whites will always have an easier time taking our jobs while having much less experience/qualifications. And while we’re at it, last I checked, the guys choosing to hire those immigrants in the first place because of stingy capitalist greed are WMs. While we’re here attacking the immigrants as the main problem, those rich, capitalist WMs are sitting up there laughing, enjoying the show of Asians going at each others’ throats and in the end, whiteys (both the employers and the ones who easily get the jobs before Asian-Americans ever do) remain entirely unaffected. That is not what I want to see.

As for Trump, I wouldn’t put it past him to say/do anything anti-Asian. He already wants to check Chinese visitors’ social media accounts and with the ever looming threat of war between China and the US, even if another internment camp wouldn’t arise, the anti-Asian frenzy that he would put the entire nation in (similar to how Bush Jr. put the entire nation into an anti-Muslim paranoia) might be enough to make some of us wish to return to Asia, knowing how violent and unreasonably hateful many whites can get. Furthermore, I doubt they’ll be able to differentiate the Chinese and the rest of us because we’re all “chinks” in their minds.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@natalie_ng said in Concerted effort against Asian men:

@suiko_no_shin I still think that the model minority myth adds fuel to the fire. Sure, blacks may observe themselves how SOME Asians do better than them but the bullshit fed by whites has fucked SEAs over for decades since we don’t tend to do as well as their model minority myth likes to claim we ALL do.

No doubt it does add fuel to the fire. I just don’t think that whites are always feeding it to other minorities. For example during Jr High/HS I always had better memorization and understanding than the others. I didn’t like being called on and I never raised my hand but when 1-3 students get it wrong in a row, and I immediately get it right w/ no effort, the other students feel resentment. We had a diverse group of teachers so, no they weren’t all white.

It’s almost like a divide and conquer strategy; get minorities to hate each other then we never team up to overthrow the real source of the problem; white supremacy.

Divide and conquer is definitely real but my view of it doesn’t squarely place whites (as in Anglo) as the sole overarching villain. They’re one group out of many groups. They happen to be the biggest group so more often than not, their group wins. I think that whites as well as blacks are being manipulated to fight against each other. Hispanics and Asians (now Muslims added to the mix) are divided to fight each other. Then you have Democrats roll in and promise to unite and rise above it all despite the fact that Democrats are all white.

White supremacy doesn’t even apply outside the US. At least not in the same way. Asians do well in Canada, UK, some parts of Europe, Australia (despite the savage racists), New Zealand. United States is a whole different thing. Asians in Asia (except for some parts in SEA) don’t even want to come here but they love going to other places like Canada.

Now as for what to do about this, I think that handling it on a issue by issue basis is the way to go. Politically, I supported Trump. I didn’t vote for him (b/c I thought he’d lose for sure) but he won. Long story short, without government coddling, blacks and hispanics have to compete on even footing with Asians and whites. With Trump cracking down on illegal immigration, H1B, and Muslims, not only does it bring white people up, but ASIAN-AMERICANS are brought up too.

Think about H1B. A lot of South Asians are being used as cheap high-skilled labor. The program was not intended to be used in this way. Silicon Valley has a large population of Asian-Americans who are very educated but they’re losing out to immigrants. Whites get hired after H1B so Asian Americans lose out. Knock off H1B and all of a sudden Asians are 2nd.

As soon as Trump does something anti-Asian American best believe that I will turn on him so quick and hold his feet to the fire. In other areas, like entertainment, media, education, etc. I think we can reasonably win those now that a lot of Asian-Americans (from both political ideologies) are into some form of online activism.

• @suiko_no_shin I still think that the model minority myth adds fuel to the fire. Sure, blacks may observe themselves how SOME Asians do better than them but the bullshit fed by whites has fucked SEAs over for decades since we don’t tend to do as well as their model minority myth likes to claim we ALL do.

Think of an employer who constantly praises another coworker in front of you (despite not giving that other coworker any kind of actual special treatment and that coworker worked his ass off on overtime hours, sometimes not even getting paid for overtime, but you don’t know that–all you hear are praises). This same employer hates on you constantly and blames his ill treatment of you on you, as ridiculous as that sounds, but loves to use the other coworker to rub it in your face. Slowly, you’re probably gonna start having some resentment towards the other coworker. That’s what I mean by the model minority bullshit fanning the fire. It’s almost like a divide and conquer strategy; get minorities to hate each other then we never team up to overthrow the real source of the problem; white supremacy.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@secondstrike said in Concerted effort against Asian men:

@suiko_no_shin While it’s nice that our interests coincide with them from time to time, it’s important to remember these same Whites wanted to scapegoat the new police officer, Peter Liang, and blame Jarred Ha for defending himself against white attackers.

Yeah. I know better. Still it was nice seeing whites (not just AR/WN but all over) come to the shopkeeper’s defense. After reading FB comments and YT comments, I’m starting to think this might actually backfire. 99% of Asians on the FB comments thread (charlotte observer) were pro-shopkeeper and then add in whites plus other misc commenters (some even black lmao). It was overwhelmingly against black people’s favor. I keeps getting worse for the black female b/c apparently she ducked out the back door and skipped town. That’s not the actions of a innocent person.

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin While it’s nice that our interests coincide with them from time to time, it’s important to remember these same Whites wanted to scapegoat the new police officer, Peter Liang, and blame Jarred Ha for defending himself against white attackers.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@secondstrike

I don’t think it was done by Asians themselves. The left had planned on Hillary Clinton becoming president and continuing their crusade against China and Russia. Trump won unexpectedly and now it’s speculated that Trump will work with China and Russia instead. It’s only entertainment and mainstream media that is trying to continue the campaign but they no longer have governmental support. Despite all the good stuff Trump has done, the media only shows the bad so they can delegitimize his presidency. In a way, the left is still in power.

I digress. There’s been some updates to the Asian shopkeeper fiasco. Apparently, what caused the shopkeeper to detain the black female was that the alarm went off. When asked if they could check her bag, she walked away, came back and pushed the shopkeeper. This part was edited out by black activists and shared everywhere rather than the longform video which raises huge red flags on the part of the black female. Here’s the latest report of it:
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/video-shows-beauty-store-manager-pinning-customer-accused-shoplifting-n733986

Socially, black people are getting BTFO (I suspect by alt-right/white nationalists). While they aren’t doing it to help us (and they’re being offensively racist in some cases) it does help in that we got a second opinion. I wouldn’t have ever thought about the alarm going off, the box being dropped, and all the other small things. Some of those white guys are putting up a hell of a defense. The only thing that can be argued against the Asian guy is using more force then was necessary but even then, he’s actually legally able to do so. We need a bit more time for this to play out but I hope this backfires on black people.

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin This reminds me of a post.

**A major strategic objective for the United States is to defeat Chinese soft power.

The “China is a racist state” message of the United States will help win allies in global, popular culture**, which is heavily influenced by ideals rooted in Western, left wing political thought, including strong currents of anti-­‐racism. Popular cultural figures from film, music, television, and sports, will be far better able to call attention to China’s racism for younger audiences worldwide than will official or semi-­‐official Washington.

In sum, this is the “taking lemons and making lemonade” model. If it is the case that the United States is in decline, or will be in the near future, it must use every effort to assist itself. It is to the advantage of the UnitedStates to have the world consider the costs of Chinese dominance in order to grasp what will be lost.

The United States must be prepared for it and poised to counter. In order to so effectively, there must be recognition about what has changed since the United States last confronted a peer competitor. First, this is a racially different peer opponent. Accordingly, race will be a subtext of every interaction. The United States has never faced a racially different opponent,and so race adds a new layer into superpower competition that will have advantages for the United States, as discussed below, as well and is advantages

This study explored the causes of Chinese racism, the strategic consequences of Chinese racism, and how the United States may use this situation to advance its interests in international politics

THE STRATEGIC CONSEQUENCES OF CHINESE RACISM: A Strategic Asymmetry for the United States Draft Report
    http://archive.is/gffS7

In other words, it’s a psyop. I only saw so-called “deep anti-Blackness” recently. Maybe half a year ago, there was a big collaborative effort to write an anti-Blackness “wakeup call” and send it to China. I am now wondering how much of that was done by Asians themselves as opposed to agents.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@natalie_ng said in Concerted effort against Asian men:

You suspect that the Jews could come at us even harder despite the major setbacks we’ve lighted against Iron Fist and Ghost in the Shell? Wouldn’t that cost them even more money if they try to pull more shit on us and only have it backfired?

It could just mean that they scale back projects that could be a problem and then just fit in damaging roles in other projects as they’ve been doing.

As for blacks; I can definitely see that it’s probable that they might hit us back harder after the shopkeeper incident. There have always been a decent number of anti-Asian sentiments brewing among some of them due to whites’ feeding them of the bullshit concept of us being the “model minority” just to get under their skin and dismiss discrimination against them. So it’s certainly likely that they may up the black-on-Asian violence for all we know.

I don’t buy it that blacks have been fed by whites about Asian model minority. They see reality in front of them. They either attack us for our abilities, achievements or they attack us for a social failing (such as Asian women and men). On some level they think that we’re cutting the line. Black people went through slavery, fought for civil rights but Asians (according to them) enjoy those successes w/o having to go through the pains.

• You suspect that the Jews could come at us even harder despite the major setbacks we’ve lighted against Iron Fist and Ghost in the Shell? Wouldn’t that cost them even more money if they try to pull more shit on us and only have it backfired?

As for blacks; I can definitely see that it’s probable that they might hit us back harder after the shopkeeper incident. There have always been a decent number of anti-Asian sentiments brewing among some of them due to whites’ feeding them of the bullshit concept of us being the “model minority” just to get under their skin and dismiss discrimination against them. So it’s certainly likely that they may up the black-on-Asian violence for all we know.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.