Concerted effort against Asian men

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@natalie_ng said in Concerted effort against Asian men:

Doesn’t seem like you care much for friendships anyways seeing how quick you are to dismiss an Asian friend and her issues.

I don’t remember dismissing any Asian friends and issues.

Edit: oh wait, you blocked me on your twitter. lol nice facade display of support this entire time. You sure had me fooled. Good to know you make more effort to hide the two face from your WM friends a bit more. Sure don’t wanna hurt that white fragility.

I blocked you like a month ago. You never noticed. That’s exactly why I blocked you. I don’t keep people on my Twitter who mute me and only pay attention when I have something to say about what you tweet. I’m not your underling.

I was your biggest supporter. I really was. Despite the fact that I was warned about you, I always spoke highly of you to everyone. Looks like my friend was RIGHT all along and he had you pegged exactly.

That aside, even if there are a few “good” ones, the bad ones far outnumber the exceptions.

How many times are you going to say that? That’s one of the big problems with your “war on white people”. You will one day realize there are more good people out there than bad, and these people don’t know anything about minority oppression. Of our family friends, there are two that come to mind. The husband was the financial adviser to a Fortune 500 company and his wife (now deceased, god bless her soul) they’ve done nothing but be there and help us. They were rich. You would have me believe they have some sort of plot to keep us down. Quite the opposite. Had we listened to them things would be different today.

And why is that? WMAF should NOT outnumber AMAF and yet it does because you know why? Because brainwashing from—yep, you guessed it, WHITE media.

JEW media.

Unlike you, I’m not gonna lay down and accept WMAF as the future or the future of my proudly full-Asian offspring. I’m going to work to fight against it. And I’m glad that there are actually intelligent, understanding, proud and protective men to help like shadowsweep and Arcterex who exist in my community, otherwise you and LLAG will have us all pimped out to white and black men a long time ago because of the thought process of WMAF/BMAF being “our future.” Fuck that self-defeatist notion.

I would never pimp out Asian women to other races. REALITY paints a different picture. Asian women pimp themselves out. They fully and willingly accept the brainwashing because it gives them power at the cost of Asian men. So yeah. AMWF and WMAF are our future like it or not. We have real relationships with kids or kids on the way. It’s already done. There’s nothing you can do to stop it. That you actually think you can reverse the trend is beyond foolish.

Funny how they don’t think the same way about me or my people yet, some of us are so willing to give them what they never gave to us.

Who the fuck cares? Seriously? Who gives a damn? I don’t care what some random dumbass online thinks. I care about the laws, enforcement of laws, culture and so on so forth. I don’t care about some retard underling who logs online and writes comments on FB/Twitter/Reddit or whatever the fuck. I don’t give a shit about that.

since you have somehow deluded yourself into thinking Asian American = white, amirite?

Strawman fallacy. I never equated Asian-Americans to whites not now or ever. I’m the most pro-Asian guy out there and yeah, if it means me putting a foot in your asses then I’m going to do that. There are some Chinese-Americans in Maryland that want to have a word with you. Apparently, only 1st gen Chinese such as those and those who voted for Trump understand that we can’t have these other groups invade our communities and take our jobs. Chinese understand this just fine. But you and other Asian-Americans however supplicate to the Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims and Jews. It’s not about white people. It’s about policies those white people enact. If it’s good for us then I don’t give a shit where it comes from.

LOL says the guy who proudly boasts about being a steadfast conservative. Nowhere did I ever consider myself a true liberal and have stated several times myself that I’m willing to embrace conservatism had I been in my ancestral country. But nope, I’m the “extremist.”

Oh god and here comes the ad hominem. So EVEN after openly agreeing with you about affirmative action, even admitting to supporting the gun laws and even going so far as to giving in and agreeing with you that Trump is a god-sent miracle to the world, you still wanna come after me because in your mind, anyone who challenges you is automatically a “leftist”. Wow, and yet I’m the “extremist” lmao.

You’re a liberal and you’re an extreme one at that. You don’t want to work to unite all Americans, you want to work to bring up Jews and Blacks hoping that they’re going to throw a bone to Hispanics and Asians. You want to undermine 60% of our population who in some small part are interconnected with our people. You don’t want to improve things the peaceful way, you want outright war because you see ALL whites as subhumans. You’re no better than the white racists.

Re: mental health, some people have notified me of their concerns for your mental health, which was why I brought it up (has nothing to do with rightist or leftist bullshit) but after this interaction, I’m not so sure if it’s so much mental issues or just a severe case of Channism.

You can throw as many insults at me as you want. Won’t change a thing. It’s just a convenient cop-out so that you don’t address anything I’m saying. I’ve heard this 1,000,000,000 times from so many people from so many different message boards. I don’t care what people use anymore because they all resort to the same shit when they can’t logically refute the things I’m saying.

My track record for supporting the things I care about and being right on the money is 100%. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. In my 34 years of life. You can’t beat that. No one can. You want to know why I can move a stock price from 2.00 to 14.00? Because I’m fucking right. You see Donald Trump as President? Because I’m fucking right. You should be extremely concerned, if a guy as accurate as I am, is telling you that you’re on the wrong path.

• @suiko_no_shin

so what do you think I should tell my friend and his family? That we’re at war with white people?

Doesn’t seem like you care much for friendships anyways seeing how quick you are to dismiss an Asian friend and her issues.

Edit: oh wait, you blocked me on your twitter. lol nice facade display of support this entire time. You sure had me fooled. Good to know you make more effort to hide the two face from your WM friends a bit more. Sure don’t wanna hurt that white fragility.

Oh yeah, how are you going to explain to me how I should go to war with whites despite a white congregation that helped bring my parents from Cambodia to here, and our longest family friends from that church are white?

If you feel indebted to them for bringing your family to a shithole then that’s your business. That aside, even if there are a few “good” ones, the bad ones far outnumber the exceptions. Nothing wrong with that logic, right? It’s the exact same argument they love to use against me and other POC.

With AMAF being only 10% of all new marriages for native Asian-Americans, AMWF and WMAF are the future.

And why is that? WMAF should NOT outnumber AMAF and yet it does because you know why? Because brainwashing from—yep, you guessed it, WHITE media.

Unlike you, I’m not gonna lay down and accept WMAF as the future or the future of my proudly full-Asian offspring. I’m going to work to fight against it. And I’m glad that there are actually intelligent, understanding, proud and protective men to help like shadowsweep and Arcterex who exist in my community, otherwise you and LLAG will have us all pimped out to white and black men a long time ago because of the thought process of WMAF/BMAF being “our future.” Fuck that self-defeatist notion.

White people are a group too and they deserve just as much a future as you do.

Funny how they don’t think the same way about me or my people yet, some of us are so willing to give them what they never gave to us. I wish these “people” thought the same when they decided to invade my ancestral country, kill my men, and rape my women. I wish they thought the same when they decided to drop bombs on us, spilling so much Agent Orange that gave one of my close friends cancer. I wish they thought the same when they go around sexpatting, taking advantage of women in poverty situations in my ancestral homeland, organizing pedophile rings and molesting our children. I wish they thought the same when they reduced me to nothing more than a fucking stereotype/caricature to be stared at and harassed when walking through fucking bumsville, South Carolina. I wish they thought the same when they emasculated my men so badly that it tore up our community and caused a huge division between our genders. But not that any of this matters, amirite? Because any criticisms against these beloved whites of yours is “anti-Asian American” since you have somehow deluded yourself into thinking Asian American = white, amirite?

But, imo, the “people” who are like this…

W2pHn34.jpg

po2s5Zp.jpg

LcGrGb3.jpg

P9GAplB.jpg

61eI0EO.jpg

https://np.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5rr2ok/kill_anything_that_moves_the_real_american_war_in/

don’t deserve any sympathy from me.

When we get there, we’ll get around to basic income.

Except it’s already here. I already said CA companies have finally managed to automate a lot of jobs in direct response to the raised minimum wage.

Do you seriously want more foreigners to come in, explode their population and then get LESS money b/c you have to share with more people?!?

Why not ask that congregation that helped bring your family here that same question? It’s ironic how now that your family is here, you want to prevent all immigration, Asian or otherwise, from coming in, thereby minimizing our population even more than it already is. Besides, more immigrants coming in doesn’t necessarily equate to having to share money with more people. I’ve worked for biotech companies in the past where the CEOs/employers were South Asian immigrants. Yes, believe it or not, immigrants can start their own businesses and hire American-borns too, regardless of what alt-righters have fed you.

But at the same time, perhaps you’re right, perhaps it is better to prevent immigration here. Definitely do not want the brain drain from Asia and luring all the brightest, and most innovative of minds to work as slaves here when they should be building Asia up.

This is the kind of extremism I’m talking about.

LOL says the guy who proudly boasts about being a steadfast conservative. Nowhere did I ever consider myself a true liberal and have stated several times myself that I’m willing to embrace conservatism had I been in my ancestral country. But nope, I’m the “extremist.”

You’re no different from Yvette Felarca and all those other SJW’s that use any means necessary to achieve their goals. You/people like you put on a terrible face for Asian-Americans and then expect 60% of the population to just fall over for you. Nah-ah. That’s not going to happen.

I don’t obsessively follow SJW horseshit like you so have absolutely no idea what you’re going on about. And lol I have no clue what that has anything to do with anything.

I can never win with leftists because you don’t even understand the basics anymore.

Oh god and here comes the ad hominem. So EVEN after openly agreeing with you about affirmative action, even admitting to supporting the gun laws and even going so far as to giving in and agreeing with you that Trump is a god-sent miracle to the world, you still wanna come after me because in your mind, anyone who challenges you is automatically a “leftist”. Wow, and yet I’m the “extremist” lmao.

You have zero empathy, no concept of the law, no capability to see the bigger picture, nothing.

Ooh, careful. Your double standards are showing, because apparently, I “have no concept of empathy”, etc…due to an online disagreement with you but your dearly beloved whites do despite their actions against us in the past several centuries screaming otherwise. But please, r/AA mod, continue to enlighten us about how bad whites have it and why I’m being such a big meanie to them.

Re: mental health, some people have notified me of their concerns for your mental health, which was why I brought it up (has nothing to do with rightist or leftist bullshit) but after this interaction, I’m not so sure if it’s so much mental issues or just a severe case of Channism.

But it’s all good. Go back to enjoying that Asian privilege you think your white masters will happily hand to you. You’re their favorite over every other minority after all :wink:

9KxV8tu.jpg

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@suiko_no_shin
    Are white people your people?

With AMAF being only 10% of all new marriages for native Asian-Americans, AMWF and WMAF are the future. We Asian men date white females because Asian females for the large part are dating white folks or guys of other races. Do you not get this?

Not really. There are a lot of pro-white Lus/Chans and a lot of brainwashed Asians who buy into the “whites can do no wrong” rhetoric so I wouldn’t say you’re going that much against the grain.

I never said whites can do no wrong. But you don’t have any inkling of what we’re going up against and the only thing within your sphere of existence is white supremacy. I’m looking past that because we have an interconnected future. White people are a group too and they deserve just as much a future as you do. All groups are fighting for their chance. But apparently you don’t seem to understand that bringing in Muslim refugees and illegal Mexican immigrants is not the way to go. I support ALL Americans. But outside of that? Better get in line. Seems to me that you prefer adding power to other groups and that’s anti-Asian American to me.

Except I’ve never heard Trump speak out against automation? Or the usage of self-check outs and automatic self-services now in place everywhere, putting many employees out of jobs? All I hear is him (and you) blah blah blahing about China and immigrants stealing jobs? But who knows, maybe he did, correct me if I’m wrong. Just show me an article.

When we get there, we’ll get around to basic income. Do you seriously want more foreigners to come in, explode their population and then get LESS money b/c you have to share with more people?!?

Which is why I advocate attacking them first mercilessly and worry about everyone else afterwards but to each their own.

This is the kind of extremism I’m talking about. You’re no different from Yvette Felarca and all those other SJW’s that use any means necessary to achieve their goals. You/people like you put on a terrible face for Asian-Americans and then expect 60% of the population to just fall over for you. Nah-ah. That’s not going to happen.

Now on a side note, I do think you need to get help (and this time, I’m not kidding around). A lot of Asians living in the middle of nowhere with no group to belong to feel a strong need to assimilate (just to feel like they belong), and in your case, it appears to be assimilation with the whites who can do (and have done) us way more harm than good. It fucks with you psychologically and sooner or later, you find yourself absorbing a lot of the BS that they feed you. I or cleanslate or secondstrike can spend all day arguing with you but I don’t think any of this is productive to the state of your mental health tbh. I think you need to get offline and seek counseling.

Here we go. The “you need mental help” speech. Of course it’s never your fault am I right? I can never win with leftists because you don’t even understand the basics anymore. You have zero empathy, no concept of the law, no capability to see the bigger picture, nothing. You don’t even understand Asian-Americans 1st. You say you do, but you don’t. Your actions point towards undermining Asian-Americans.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@natalie_ng

so what do you think I should tell my friend and his family? That we’re at war with white people?
    alt text
    Oh yeah, how are you going to explain to me how I should go to war with whites despite a white congregation that helped bring my parents from Cambodia to here, and our longest family friends from that church are white? That they’ve treated our family better than anyone else?

• @suiko_no_shin

Muslims/Middle-Easterners are your people? Mexicans are your people?

Are white people your people?

I understand why so that is why I go against every Asian and willing to be seen as the bad guy.

Not really. There are a lot of pro-white Lus/Chans and a lot of brainwashed Asians who buy into the “whites can do no wrong” rhetoric so I wouldn’t say you’re going that much against the grain.

I don’t think so. Liberal white males with Asian females think and act a certain way.

The number of white supremacists/TRPillers/alt-righters chasing AFs make any number of liberals with AFs seem insignificant. Unless r/hapas is only incorrect when they don’t conveniently fit your narrative (aka make your party look bad).

What do you think the American’s 1st strategy is? Why do you think the top corporations were against Trump?

Except I’ve never heard Trump speak out against automation? Or the usage of self-check outs and automatic self-services now in place everywhere, putting many employees out of jobs? All I hear is him (and you) blah blah blahing about China and immigrants stealing jobs? But who knows, maybe he did, correct me if I’m wrong. Just show me an article.

Globalism is the source.

Oh gee, I wonder what imperialistic group of assholes caused that.

The left is the one that supports globalism.

Sure, not denying that (yes, you can bash liberals all you want, I wouldn’t give a shit, because unlike you, I don’t blindly embrace any white party).

but Asians natural propensity to succeed in spite of all makes Asians 1st. Whites being complacent will move them downwards on their own.

Ah if only whites will allow that to happen. With them holding all the power in the world, I seriously doubt they will let Asians naturally rise past them without finding some way to put us down. Which is why I advocate attacking them first mercilessly and worry about everyone else afterwards but to each their own.

sometimes I have to step in for Blacks and Hispanics

Except I’ve never seen you do that.

I am operating on an extremely high level

??? okay???

Well, anyways, if it makes you feel any better, I agree that it’s better for Asians that Trump won too. This con man has the potential to destroy his wretched country and give China/the rest of Asia a chance to rise and for that, I applaud him.

Now on a side note, I do think you need to get help (and this time, I’m not kidding around). A lot of Asians living in the middle of nowhere with no group to belong to feel a strong need to assimilate (just to feel like they belong), and in your case, it appears to be assimilation with the whites who can do (and have done) us way more harm than good. It fucks with you psychologically and sooner or later, you find yourself absorbing a lot of the BS that they feed you. I or cleanslate or secondstrike can spend all day arguing with you but I don’t think any of this is productive to the state of your mental health tbh. I think you need to get offline and seek counseling.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@secondstrike said in Concerted effort against Asian men:

@suiko_no_shin said in Concerted effort against Asian men:

There is no looming threat of war between China and the US. That’s been defused. Kushner and Tillerson turned it all around. So it’s all good now. Our only conflict left is North Korea.

Don’t forget the Thucydides trap. It’s not over yet. The transition of power from West to East is very unlikely to happen without a fight. The deliberate misrepresentation and flaring up of the regional South China Seas into a “fight for international law and world peace” along with the economic stranglehold, TPP, were just two of their attempts to contain China. Britain handing over its power to USA was a very unique event since the two are basically relatives.

Xi Jinping:

“There is no such thing as the so-called Thucydides Trap in the world. But should major countries time and again make the mistakes of strategic miscalculation, they might create such traps for themselves.”

Same goes for Republican so I guess Arc was right about both parties filled with pro-white agenda. That being said, hard for me to empathize even a tiny bit with a party that is against the very type of people my family are; immigrants/refugees.

Muslims/Middle-Easterners are your people? Mexicans are your people? Both parties have an agenda but it’s about which ones Asians can align with more than the other. Right now that’s right-wing although people don’t understand why. I understand why so that is why I go against every Asian and willing to be seen as the bad guy.

I don’t think that means much. West/northeast tend to be liberal because minorities live in those areas and they will swing those states to liberal. Having lived in California my entire life, I can confidently say TONS of Californian whites, particularly the men, are conservative.

I don’t think so. Liberal white males with Asian females think and act a certain way. I can see a conservative and liberal guy from a mile away, even online. One of the obvious things is that they talk different. For example the guy I argued with on Twitter who married a Japanese woman and took her family name. I knew that guy was liberal the moment he spouted off his first sentence.

…or you can fight the capitalist system that is in place that encourages the finding of cheap labor?

What do you think the American’s 1st strategy is? Why do you think the top corporations were against Trump?

Sure but I’m having a hard time understanding why you rather attack the symptom of the problem over the source? Whites = source, cheap labor in immigrants = symptoms.

Globalism is the source. TPP but was one step further towards that. The left is the one that supports globalism. Donald Trump supports nationalism. To the detriment of both Dems and Reps. Nationalism is for us, the people.

It just sounds to me that you’re okay with being 2nd option to whites (despite how qualified you may be) as long as other POC are not in your way.

I don’t think you’re understanding. Blacks/Hispanics/Muslims down, Whites/Asians up, but Asians natural propensity to succeed in spite of all makes Asians 1st. Whites being complacent will move them downwards on their own. So you see, it’s a power play. But nobody is willing to play it at my level (or is even at my level).

Throughout our interaction, I’m seeing excuses after excuses made to justify, dismiss or defend white behavior, which, I guess makes sense now after seeing how quick you have been to defend random WFs on twitter, even against me.

I call things straight down the middle and sometimes that means I will step in for whites. Sometimes I have to go against Asians, and sometimes I have to step in for Blacks and Hispanics. I am operating on an extremely high level. Race is but one part. I have to think about the values of a society, law and order, prosperity, etc. I do not have the luxury of fighting a race war. I don’t just want things to be better for Asian people but I want the environment around Asian people to be better so that the future generation will see a better day.

• @suiko_no_shin

That’s school politics though.

That doesn’t justify it having to be said in public and potentially in front of other students. This is what I mean by brewing resentment—when other minorities hear crap like that, of course they’re gonna be upset.

Most blacks are Democrats but the actual movers and shakers are white.

Same goes for Republican so I guess Arc was right about both parties filled with pro-white agenda. That being said, hard for me to empathize even a tiny bit with a party that is against the very type of people my family are; immigrants/refugees.

57% west/northeast (liberal) and 42% South and Midwest (conservative).

I don’t think that means much. West/northeast tend to be liberal because minorities live in those areas and they will swing those states to liberal. Having lived in California my entire life, I can confidently say TONS of Californian whites, particularly the men, are conservative.

I will fight with every breath that I take to stop unnecessary immigration.

…or you can fight the capitalist system that is in place that encourages the finding of cheap labor? I think it’s much more productive to do that rather than attacking immigrants (the very type of people we come from) or constantly blame the lost of jobs on China or whatever republicans like to blame to divert from the real source of the problem. In the end, even if we were successful at moving all jobs back from China or kicking out every single immigrant in this country to drive wages up, capitalists/business owners are constantly on the look-out to lower wages/cost of production and for sure they will look into automation. It’s already been done in California after CA decided to raise minimum wage, it can definitely be done again with most manual labor. In the end, you would STILL be out of a job.

What I want to see is Asian-Americans be put first before any other immigrant. That’s what I want to see. Full stop. I don’t care about whites, I don’t care about white preference.

Sure but I’m having a hard time understanding why you rather attack the symptom of the problem over the source? Whites = source, cheap labor in immigrants = symptoms. It just sounds to me that you’re okay with being 2nd option to whites (despite how qualified you may be) as long as other POC are not in your way. This eerily reminds me of how Asian feminists like to blame AMs on #hypermasculazn and attempting to assimilate to toxic white culture over attacking white culture itself. In the end, I honestly don’t understand this concept of letting whites slide by when they’re the ones who created this entire establishment to begin with.

I debunked that on aznidentity (and got banned for it).

I don’t think that’s why you got banned now that I’m understanding your stance a little better. I think the mods made the right call when they understood that that type of sub wasn’t the right place for you. Throughout our interaction, I’m seeing excuses after excuses made to justify, dismiss or defend white behavior, which, I guess makes sense now after seeing how quick you have been to defend random WFs on twitter, even against me. And tbh, I know several AFs on AI who are much less forgiving of whites than you are, whereas r/AI is more about attacking the source (whites) while allying with their other victims when convenient. Given that, I suspect that was why you got banned but I do believe the mods had both yours and their best interests at heart when they did so. That sub wasn’t for you.

It’s entirely optional and it’s built into other foreigner programs as well.

Where did you read this?

There is no looming threat of war between China and the US.

Oh okay, so all american nukes/missiles pointed towards China have been removed? The american navy is no longer trespassing onto the South China Sea?

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin said in Concerted effort against Asian men:

There is no looming threat of war between China and the US. That’s been defused. Kushner and Tillerson turned it all around. So it’s all good now. Our only conflict left is North Korea.

Don’t forget the Thucydides trap. It’s not over yet. The transition of power from West to East is very unlikely to happen without a fight. The deliberate misrepresentation and flaring up of the regional South China Seas into a “fight for international law and world peace” along with the economic stranglehold, TPP, were just two of their attempts to contain China. Britain handing over its power to USA was a very unique event since the two are basically relatives.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@suiko_no_shin

Back in my high school, right before I graduated, there was a sudden increase of Asian students into the school and I distinctly remembered one of the teachers (WM) proclaimed to another teacher (WF) how glad he was that there were more Asian students pouring into the school, because that meant higher test score averages, which meant the school district would stop questioning how “competent” the teachers were.

That’s school politics though. Their jobs or funding may be on the line. Getting right down to it, some race of students ARE better performers than others.

Hmm…aren’t most blacks Democrats though? If anything, I think republicans consist of mostly white more so than Democrats.

Most blacks are Democrats but the actual movers and shakers are white.

And as far as I’m concerned, a large number of yellow feverists alt-righters who go after AFs on the basis that they’re “replacement women” for the WFs who all turned feminist tend to be republican-leaning.

The % for WMAF across most areas are more or less the same. 57% west/northeast (liberal) and 42% South and Midwest (conservative). It’s just that r/hapas sensationalizes alt-right and never covers liberal WMAF by name but that’s who they are most of the time. I’d wager liberal WMAF is several times worse than anything else.

And again, it goes back to white folks. We can view immigrants as the issue all we want but in the end, while we criticize immigrants/usage of immigrants for “stealing our jobs”, there’s no denying that with or without immigrants, the whites will always have an easier time taking our jobs while having much less experience/qualifications.

We shouldn’t have to compete with anybody we don’t have to. I know that first hand with having to compete against illegal immigrants AND LOSING. Never again. Not for the future generations. Not for my cousin’s kids. I will fight with every breath that I take to stop unnecessary immigration. Asia doesn’t have any unnecessary immigration. It’s all tightly controlled. We should be like them. Especially Japan.

And while we’re at it, last I checked, the guys choosing to hire those immigrants in the first place because of stingy capitalist greed are WMs. While we’re here attacking the immigrants as the main problem, those rich, capitalist WMs are sitting up there laughing, enjoying the show of Asians going at each others’ throats and in the end, whiteys (both the employers and the ones who easily get the jobs before Asian-Americans ever do) remain entirely unaffected. That is not what I want to see.

What I want to see is Asian-Americans be put first before any other immigrant. That’s what I want to see. Full stop. I don’t care about whites, I don’t care about white preference. Asian-Americans are qualified. We deserve the spot in place of H1B and illegal immigrants. They take up the vast bulk even against white people.

He already wants to check Chinese visitors’ social media accounts and with the ever looming threat of war between China and the US

I debunked that on aznidentity (and got banned for it). It’s entirely optional and it’s built into other foreigner programs as well. China has a specific China/US visa program that predates Donald Trump. Goes all the way back for years during Obama’s admin. The only thing they did was bring that program in line with others. There is no looming threat of war between China and the US. That’s been defused. Kushner and Tillerson turned it all around. So it’s all good now. Our only conflict left is North Korea.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.