Afwm [Ashlee Consulting LLC] consultants for Asian masculinity. That's not a typo.

• administrators

QzLYBbT.jpg

The symbol of Western rape and subjugation of Asians are now your “leaders”.

DzVof4J.jpg

This is some sick cruel joke, but it’s everywhere. The problem is too many Asians are SO STUPID that they don’t even understand the industrial strength irony. Here’s a relevant excerpt from a real Asian intellectual.

If the system works, the stereotypes assigned to the various races are accepted by the races themselves as reality, as fact, and racist love reigns. The minority’s reaction to racist policy is acceptance and apparent satisfaction.

White racism has failed with the blacks, the chicanos, the American Indians. Night riders, soldier boys on horseback, fat sheriffs, and all them goons and clowns of racism did destroy a lot of bodies, mess up some minds, and leave among these minorities a legacy of suffering that continues to this day. But they did not stamp out the consciousness of a people, destroy their cultural integrity and literacy sensibility, and produce races of people that would work to enforce white supremacy without having to be supervised or watchdogged by whites.

In terms of the utter lack of cultural distinction in America, the destruction of an organic sense of identity, the complete psychological and cultural subjugation of a race of people, the people of Chinese and Japanese [East Asian mainly] ancestry stand out as white racism’s only success.

FRANK CHIN BLOG: Racist Love
    http://chintalks.blogspot.ca/2008/08/racist-love.html

r2ptBdI.jpg

Ashlee Consulting LLC:
    http://www.ashleeconsulting.com/#home

This is just twilight zone levels of absurd. The last pair of people ready or willing to “help” guide Asian masculinity are Afwm (who have everything in the world to do with their emasculation) yet here these oblivious lunatics are. I can’t even begin to imagine the self-hating Asian men who would hire these people for “masculinity training”, which will likely compromise of:

you are a misogynist, stop foot binding, be really really nice, don’t work out, and consider homosexuality – and of course, you need to stop that deep-seated anti-Blackness. /sarcasm.

• This is extremely disconcerting. I do think you should post this on the AI sub as well just to let other AMs be aware of this. I definitely agree with you that they will most likely tell their AM clients to “stop being patriarchal and consider homosexuality” or something to that effect (it’s ridiculously common how often I hear this from Asian feminists…I believe Jenn Fang is one of them). In other words, their consultation will simply emasculate AMs even more and I’m worried that naive AMs who are not woke will fall for this =/

Not to mention, there are a lot of very depressed (a few even suicidal) AMs out there due to the huge amount of, not only emasculation, but also sheer prejudice that they face out of all the minority groups. I know personally because many of them had reached out and confided in me. These WMAF therapists or Asian feminist consultants/counselors/whatever will just make it worst for AMs who are already depressed and looking for help. So quite frankly speaking, I am very worried about this. They’re essentially telling these AMs that it’s 100% their fault why the world treats them negatively and telling them to just deal with it and embrace their emasculation (hence the “consider homosexuality/stop being patriarchal” sentiment). How the hell is that NOT going to make things worst for depressed AMs?

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.