Lecturer stabs wife 76 times because he wrongly thought he was not father to their children - Mirror Online [Robert Kerr attacked Xin Xin Liu]

• administrators

Lv5nYqs.jpg

A lecturer fatally stabbed his wife to death 76 times after wrongly believing he was not the father of their children. Robert Kerr attacked Xin Xin Liu, 39, at their home in the suburb of Newton Mearns, near Glasgow.
    The court heard how he then went on to make himself a hot drink while Xin Xin lay dead.
    Prosecutors however accepted his guilty plea to the reduced plea of culpable homicide on the grounds of his diminished responsibility.
    Kerr was suffering from ‘an abnormality of the mind’ at the time of the fatal attack, the court heard.
    Just before midnight, he then dialled 999 and admitted - ‘I have just killed my wife. I murdered her in a stabbing frenzy.’ He went on to state there was ‘blood all over the place’.

Lecturer stabs wife 76 times because he wrongly thought he was not father to their children - Mirror Online:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lecturer-stabs-wife-76-times-8683369

Where are the Asian feminist leaders to condemn this toxic masculinity?

Surely, if they are willing to condemn Asian men for getting angry about the rampant white racist hate and discrimination against them as “toxic” then they should be out on full force to condemn this white psychopath for stabbing his Asian wife 76 times.

The failure of Asian feminists to condemn this white psychopath endangers Asian women and the Asian community as a whole. They are unfit to lead the Asian community. These dangerous Asian feminists must be replaced with competent full Asian leadership who can at a bare minimum have the ability to say

This white male is bad. Stabbing his Asian wife and mother to his two children 76 times is wrong.

We’re not asking for much.

Finally, it never surprises that white psychopaths look out for one another. This creepy white guy is a professor, realized what he did, and even made coffee while his wife laid in a pool of her own blood…but he gets a light sentence because he’s a “special snowflake” with “a mental illness”. If this man had been Asian, there would be no leniency. Instead, the psychopathy would be blamed on his Asian race, genes, culture, etc.

When will Asians realize that whites are wolves in sheep’s clothing?

How many more Asian women must be stabbed to death for them to understand?

Cases in which one intimate partner murders another and the children and then kills him or herself are rare and usually garner widespread media coverage. This type of murder suicide is called familicide.
    In almost all of these cases, the killer is a white, non-Hispanic man
    In most cases, the man exhibits possessive, obsessive and jealous behavior.

Murder-Suicide in Families | National Institute of Justice
    http://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/intimate-partner-violence/pages/murder-suicide.aspx

This is an almost exclusively white male trait. You must realize that the research doesn’t lie.

• @Danger That’s great to hear! They should definitely try to be more vocal if that’s the case and counterargue all of these Asian “e-feminists” online, on interviews, videos and everywhere else since they’re academic and having degrees will probably give them more credibility. If they’re not already doing so, maybe we can contact them and get them to do so.

• Level 0 - Private

@natalie_ng to be fair, there are serious academic asian feminists that do talk about this stuff but they don’t get the attention they should. Unfortunately it’s the unsophisticated asian ‘e-feminists’ in their teens and early 20’s that get noticed along with the sell outs (and I don’t use that word lightly) like Amy Tan.

Secondstrike this is good stuff but honestly you don’t even have to go that far to prove your point. I mean all we have to do is look at the way white people and especially white men talk about asian women online and in real life to see how bad things are for them. I mean the dehumanization of asian women is practically built into Western culture nowadays. In Western society asian women are treated as if they are commodities who only exist to fulfill the racist power fantasies of pathetic losers everywhere. Yet e-feminists would rather spend all their time going after the small segment of asian men that display problematic attitudes towards women. The funniest thing is that these asian e-feminists don’t even associate themselves with asian men in their personal lives whatsoever anyway.

• The failure of Asian feminists to condemn this white psychopath endangers Asian women and the Asian community as a whole. They are unfit to lead the Asian community. These dangerous Asian feminists must be replaced with competent full Asian leadership

This was beautifully put. You have to tweet this. If not, I’ll steal it and tweet it myself, lol.

Anyways, the Asian feminists aren’t going to condemn white toxic masculinity anytime soon, no matter how many times an Asian woman is killed by a white dude. If a white guy kills his Asian SO, they’ll just spin it around and blame it on Asian men like they always have (the hypermasculazn hashtag is a prime example). Asian feminism is a joke, at this point. They’re more concerned with kissing white/black/hispanic asses while bashing their own culture and men to do so. Imo, Asian feminists don’t actually care about the Asian community (they may put on a facade, but that’s about it). They exist solely to get accepted into liberal/sjw society because that’s the “cool, progressive” thing to be right now.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.