#HyperMasculAZNs

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin I see. Best not to give them more ammo. Just expose their hypocrisy and ask them tough questions which they can’t answer. My goal is to make bystanders lose any confidence in their message and to discredit them - make them look crazy.

• @secondstrike I agree. We shouldn’t be playing a defensive game in the first place. It’s better to continuously call out and attack their hypocrisy, logic fallacy, white-worship/self-hatred behavior. Hopefully, the more we expose them, the more likely that neutral bystanders will be able to recognize their lies.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@secondstrike said in #HyperMasculAZNs:

@suiko_no_shin That’s a terrible idea. They’ll just cherry pick it and call it proof… What is your twitter? I will follow you.

Too late. Shortly after I posted that my account got suspended. I find it suspicious btw. Anyways. I do have another account at @randomoaf but this one is anonymous so I’m not sure if I’ll use it for anything serious.

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin That’s a terrible idea. They’ll just cherry pick it and call it proof… What is your twitter? I will follow you.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

They wanted toxic masculinity and I gave it to them. None of them dared to dogpile on me. The hyper-masculinity thing is bullshit from the start. They don’t know what hyper-masculinity is. When they saw it for real, they froze up and did what they do best, retreat to their echo chambers and use block/mute functions. Funny thing is, no doubt I’ve been reported for the things I said, but despite that I haven’t been censored. No actions have been taken against me by Twitter.

• administrators

We need to stop playing a defensive game. Constantly exposing the wrong type of Asian women as the last defenders of white supremacy is a good way to hurt their credibility and get others to see them for what they are instead of the post-racial / fighting da patriarchy narratives they’ve pulled over people’s eyes.

• I was trying to enjoy my friday night when I scrolled through twitter on my phone and saw this hashtag. To say that it sent me into an angry rage that boiled my blood hotter than South Carolina’s summer ever could is an understatement.

What pisses me off the most is that there are neutral bystanders reading all of this and they will very easily be convinced of the existence of “toxic Asian masculinity” by the sheer number of Afs shitting on Asian men, even if these Afs use zero logic whatsoever (using wmaf hapas to represent all full Asian men, disregarding the fact that there’s also a lot of anti-Asian attitudes among the black community as well, disregarding the fact that Asian men are the least violent of ALL races in the west, etc…).

I’m glad we were able to shout them down and as EurasianTiger pointed it out, by the end of the day, they were “wimpering” because they were completely incapable of countering with any logic or facts. Nonetheless, it still disturbs me the amount of likes/retweets their stupidity received. To me, that was pretty worrisome because it indicated the amount of supporters who agreed with them and/or the amount of people they managed to convinced.

• administrators

@Danger If that is the case then we will win by sheer volume. Repeat memes until they sink in.

• Level 0 - Private

@secondstrike said in #HyperMasculAZNs:

@Danger Their claims are absurd and anyone with half a brain would know this. The vast majority of women notice Asian men don’t even approach them let alone grope, harass, or sexually assault them. Some do of course, but it’s relatively rare. Their experiences contradict what these specific crazies say. We just need to add more proof and pressure and watch them crumble. That’s my take.

You’re right about the absurdity, but from my experience people will see what they want to see when it concerns non-white people, especially when it comes to asian people and ESPECIALLY when it comes to Asian men. They don’t care about facts so long as it confirms their biases that Asian men are eeeevil misogynists even though white misogyny has had a much more devastating impact on the world.

• administrators

@Danger IMO, it depends on how we respond to it. By putting them on the spot with tough questions, we can discredit them completely. Their claims are absurd and anyone with half a brain would know this. The vast majority of women notice Asian men don’t even approach them let alone grope, harass, or sexually assault them. Some do of course, but it’s relatively rare. Their experiences contradict what these specific crazies say. We just need to add more proof and pressure and watch them crumble. That’s my take.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.