Some incredible artwork I found

• administrators

I found some images while redesigning the forum. It’d be such a waste not to share. Pick your favorite and share some of your own.

J1PIGGf.jpg

89Bf2mI.jpg

60kSFKt.jpg

9tXB2rF.jpg

3xgNeEt.jpg

8noiwrO.jpg

UMwHsR2.jpg

t0KwCr3.jpg

zOh3Vgv.jpg

Vf8xLuJ.jpg

ggi9Eb0.jpg

qTftLmW.jpg

HTAsRyX.jpg

HYRKkEu.jpg

afOUrQr.jpg

TCZUWHd.jpg

uydwsOR.jpg

TaQgfBf.jpg

I3jDiX6.jpg

PMEUki4.jpg

*8H7iZZ6.jpg

• administrators

@natalie_ng

Are you looking for another symbolic animal to represent the site besides the dragon?

I think it’s really only the tiger that has widespread overlap with all Asian cultures. I might use it as a background later on if people get sick of the bamboos.

• @secondstrike Ah I see, so you like the ones that are the most detailed, it seems. Yeah, the tigers definitely are gorgeous, I’ll agree with that.

Are you looking for another symbolic animal to represent the site besides the dragon?

• administrators

@natalie_ng I was thinking about using them but they’re black/white/gray and people felt it was too boring so I decided to go with the colorful background instead - which can be changed from time to time. "Ya, I like the dragon we have now at the top left

Artistically/technically, I think 4th and 8th from the top; 5th from the bottom are outstanding.

• I like the ones with the Chinese dragons (2nd, 3rd and 14th). Lions and tigers are cool but I just feel like the Chinese dragon is the most unique to Asian culture.

Btw, are you looking to use these images as an icon, header or background?

If you’re looking for an icon or header, I think the dragon you have now looks fine (the same one you’re using on the AI subreddit). It’s simple yet majestic.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.