Rape of 14-year old girl at Rockville HS by illegal immigrants

• Level 1 - Sergeant

By now you’ve probably heard of the story but if you haven’t, a breakdown can be found here:
    http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/rockville-rape-case-ice-illegal-immigrant-immigration-undocumented-jose-montano-henry-sanchez-spicer/

I brought this up because I have a unique perspective as I am an Asian-American who went to school with a Hispanic majority. First things first, Montgomery County voted to become a sanctuary city. From the article:

According to The Washington Examiner, “Maryland Democrats this week took a major step to becoming a ‘sanctuary state’” voting 83-55 “to OK the Maryland Law Enforcement and Trust Act. Generally, it would bar state and local law enforcement from helping federal immigration officials seeking illegals, including requests to detain inmates for deportation.”

Second, I checked the enrollment at the school at the demographics look like:
    white: 33%
    asian: 11%
    black: 17%
    hispanic: 39%

The demographics of the school was not that different than when I went to Jr. High and High School. What I want to highlight here is the vote to become a sanctuary city/town, and the illegal immigration itself. These two things drastically change the makeup of the school. What should be a small minority is now almost half of the student body. The staff itself (teachers, administrators, etc) had to be changed to Hispanic in order to accommodate the new majority. In doing so, it also reduces the quality of the student’s experience and education. In one review aggregate, the school was rated 6/10 overall. Students rated them 2/5 while parents had slightly higher scores.

In my personal experience, the biggest noticeable thing was how the presence of Hispanics changed the social order. They brought the 3rd world with them and they use it to feud with Blacks, Whites, and bully me, one of the only Asian-American students there were. It got worse in HS when it tilted further in favor of Hispanics. The quality of education was really bad in HS whereas it was somewhat okay in Jr. High.

The takeaway here is that policies, from the top down, that supports illegal immigrants, etc, have a huge impact on local communities and it is not good. the idea for the policy looks good on paper, you feel for them and you want them to have a chance, but at the end of the day, choosing not to enforce the law, not vetting these immigrants and sending them back, can produce grave consequences. In this case, it was a 14-year old girl. Next, who knows? Asian-American students already feel alienated by whites and blacks, it’s made worse when hispanics are thrown into the mix and they’re more savage than the other two are!! Asian-American students should never have to deal with situations like these.

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin

sSHAszp.jpg

Get off me! I’m warning you. I swear I’ll pee in my pants! - Generalissimo Suiko_no_Shin.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@secondstrike said in Rape of 14-year old girl at Rockville HS by illegal immigrants:

@suiko_no_shin Yasss, goood. Fight a multi-front war with inferior numbers. That’ll show em. /sarcasm

INCREDIBLY weak attitude. I’m sitting on tactics years, maybe even decades beyond your time.

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin Yasss, goood. Fight a multi-front war with inferior numbers. That’ll show em. /sarcasm

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@secondstrike

I want to add that I don’t allow other groups to slide (like Blacks/Hispanics/Muslims) just because “whites are the biggest threat”. No. I get everybody without hesitation. There’s a time and a place. Black people got it last week with the shopkeeper incident and I threw white people under the bus just yesterday b/c I felt like they were getting too complacent. I don’t leave anybody out of my criticism. Not even Asian people.

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin

some high level shit I’m operating on.

oGQ5n68.jpg

Indeed. I can hardly believe you have survived multiple overdoses, but here you are…

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@secondstrike said in Rape of 14-year old girl at Rockville HS by illegal immigrants:

So, when are you going to get the put on your vigilante gear to attack White guys who rape and kill Asian women [domestically and in Asian countries] Or is that behavior fine because they’re born here and thus TRUE™ Americans?

1. Justice is blind
      alt text
    2. I’ll be the first one to criticize whites for raping/killing Asian women. In fact, I seem to remember defending Asian women even when people were piling on and saying she deserved it for white worshiping. There’s a time and a place. This isn’t that time.
    3. You ARE blind advocating for other groups. When you call them powerless and disenfranchised, support the policies that led to this (even by just commenting on it) you are putting power directly into their hands. You think they decided to become a sanctuary city without the people’s consent? No. They became a sanctuary city because other people who spoke up spoke for them.
    4. This particular issue is about illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants = / = race

I mean, if you want to talk about white people I can recreate the thread I made on white people the other day. I triggered quite a bit of white people actually. But that was that topic. This is this topic. Don’t fucking think that I’m some white worshiper or some shit like that because I’ve spent a shit ton of time advocating only for Asian people. I’ve simply learned how to distill the important issues into race-neutral positions and then Asian people can benefit off of consequence. Like I said, that’s some high level shit I’m operating on. That Trump is the 45th President AT ALL means that MY vision of Asian-America is what I want and think it should be. Not what you think it should be.

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin Oh, I get it just fine, which is why I’m not some blind-advocate for other groups. Will you answer the question why you choose to focus on Hispanics instead of Whites or keep deflecting and pretend we don’t notice?

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@secondstrike

and one more thing. I find it insulting that you’re undermining the perspective and experience of an Asian American. You swept it under the rug to protect Hispanics who would never do the same for you.

I posted this specifically because I and other Asian-Americans have lived in these communities. You would have me believe whites are the main problem when my personal experience is that all of them were the problem but we didn’t need children of illegal immigrants to add to that problem. It seems to me you will never understand this problem because you are in fact living in white enclaves. You don’t know what it’s like to live in the real world where all ethnicity are in the mix.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.