Concerted effort against Asian men

• Level 1 - Sergeant

I don’t know where to post this and not sure if it belongs on aznidentity so I’ll post it here.

I’m sure you already know, but the Asian shopkeeper putting the black woman in a headlock is sending shockwaves throughout the black community. I’ve seen tweets coming from black twitter (even among Asian women who shill for black people) point out the incident and compared to the Asian man in Get Out (that Asian men too are Anti-Black and represent the idea that isolated incidents are not so isolated. A dig at white people too.)

I don’t think this was a coincidence. This might sound like a conspiracy but Iron Fist is already suffering major setbacks and Ghost In the Shell is also set to suffer the same major setbacks. Sentiment about the movie is negative EVERYWHERE. These setbacks cost money and these movies are not cheap. I think that the increase in positive sentiments towards Asian men and the demands for better representation in media is having a huge effect on these works.

This is good for us, but someone out there (I’m guessing Jews, Hollywood) is out for blood. Timeline of events so far: jab by Steve Harvey (which backfired), attack against Jeff Sessions’s granddaughter (which backfired) by black MTV employee, but now we have Get Out and the shopkeeper incident which places us again at a disadvantage. At this point, I’m expecting Jews and Blacks to come at us even harder this year. Who knows what the outcome will be?

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@secondstrike said in Concerted effort against Asian men:

You realize that if hypothetically, “bad” immigrants are gone, there will be out-competed Whites who will blame “Chinks” [like right now], right?

They get hired right now anyways. Those people can cry all they want. Socially they get stomped right back into the ground.

BTW, the future I expect to be much worse than currently. The reason is that Asia is no longer just some sweat shop. In the next 1 to 2 decades, it will be Asian products that will dominate the world markets. Not only will jobs be gone, but their world-leading brands and products will be gone too. Look up DJI and Huawei. That’s just a small sample.

If automation is really going to have such a huge impact, I think that the big money will be who can create the better “recipes”. If we get to a point where all countries can automate production, then you could see brands and products be a regional thing. Those companies can get taxed and it’ll come back around to people as basic income. The future is bright in my opinion. As long as we don’t get nuked that is.

I’m still waiting on @natalie_ng to get back to me vis a vis talking to my friend about his white wife and in-laws.

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin

I’m not talking about scraps. We don’t need scraps. We don’t need them to like or care about us. The thing about what I’m doing is that I want Asian-American communities to have jobs, places to stay, not having to compete with foreigners, etc. The improvements that Trump is making is not race-based. 235,000 jobs were added in February and we have a repeal/replace Obamacare coming up. More people are going to have money in their pockets or have health insurance that finally works rather than in name only. Asian Americans can lift themselves up with all the tools we have available. The whole point of conservatism is to give you the tools and then leaving it up to you. Asians have always succeeded at that. If they fail, I’d be surprised.

You realize that if hypothetically, “bad” immigrants are gone, there will be out-competed Whites who will blame “Chinks” [like right now], right? Try to think through things on a longer time scale. BTW, the future I expect to be much worse than currently. The reason is that Asia is no longer just some sweat shop. In the next 1 to 2 decades, it will be Asian products that will dominate the world markets. Not only will jobs be gone, but their world-leading brands and products will be gone too. Look up DJI and Huawei. That’s just a small sample.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@secondstrike said in Concerted effort against Asian men:

@suiko_no_shin This is silly. Just drop it. You pretty asked for those funny choruses when you responded to the debate with an irrelevant question, “If Trump the 45th president”.

The question was not irrelevant. I’m merely posing the question to see if natalie is living in reality or fantasy land.

Asians are not part of the White club. Stop deluding yourself.

never said we were

We’re being used as meat shields for white supremacy - at school, at work, for white police brutality, and even for racist hollywood behavior.

I disagree. We’re being manipulated and you guys can call it whatever you want, I don’t care. I’m attacking it from an angle where it shakes their foundations to the top. Whoever that may be. I’m against framing it as “white supremacy” because that puts yourself into a position where you’re immediately dismissed much like BLM and the alt-right. I attack social justice radicalism, entertainment representations, social perceptions, etc. You have to give people the ability to resist the manipulation. I’m already seeing evidence of that working on r/marvelstudios for example and you know what? aznidentity fingerprints were nowhere near it. Your brand of activism does not work. People are advocating for AM even if AM doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Just because they throw us scraps every now and then, doesn’t mean they like us or care about us.

I’m not talking about scraps. We don’t need scraps. We don’t need them to like or care about us. The thing about what I’m doing is that I want Asian-American communities to have jobs, places to stay, not having to compete with foreigners, etc. The improvements that Trump is making is not race-based. 235,000 jobs were added in February and we have a repeal/replace Obamacare coming up. More people are going to have money in their pockets or have health insurance that finally works rather than in name only. Asian Americans can lift themselves up with all the tools we have available. The whole point of conservatism is to give you the tools and then leaving it up to you. Asians have always succeeded at that. If they fail, I’d be surprised.

@natalie_ng @secondstrike

In the picture I linked above, my friend and his wife are in the front, 1st two. So do you want to tell him directly about white supremacy or do you want me to? I can give you the link to his FB profile.

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin This is silly. Just drop it. You pretty asked for those funny choruses when you responded to the debate with an irrelevant question, “If Trump the 45th president”. Asians are not part of the White club. Stop deluding yourself. We’re being used as meat shields for white supremacy - at school, at work, for white police brutality, and even for racist hollywood behavior. Just because they throw us scraps every now and then, doesn’t mean they like us or care about us.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@natalie_ng

you have a mental disorder. You should consider seeing a professional.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@natalie_ng said in Concerted effort against Asian men:

@suiko_no_shin

http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=c4GRJgMXHo8&p=n#/64;75 :wink:

Is Donald Trump the 45th President of the United States? Yes or No. If you answer one way, you are delusional.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.