Asian Boss cucked Japanese men

• Level 1 - Sergeant

Good going there Asian Boss. Look at all the ridiculous comments coming out, predictably non-Asian guys clowning/demeaning Japanese guys. Feminists demonizing men for wanting that kind of girl. WMAF hapas being straight up racist and spurring on the emasculation.

• administrators

@tour_operator

How they should be proctected and turned against that process.

that’s the whole point of the unbrainwashing section. Now, it’s a matter of packaging nicely, spreading it, and above all, institutionalizing it in immigrant, parent, academic [since Asians love that] communities.

• @suiko_no_shin

They’re happy! Asian people have, if not stronger, family values but nobody knows or practices it anymore. They’re so obsessed with western culture which is corrupt to the core.

Society is in a really bad shape if normalcy, and good things happening are believed to be bad. In my opinion, it’s mostly in the white western world. Makes me wish I was living in Asia where mutual attraction and romantic gestures aren’t seen as evil things.

I agree. I think part of the problem is that movements like modern feminism destroyed the relationship between men and women. A healthy relationship is like the concept of yin and yang–you can’t have one without the other. You can’t have light without darkness. You can’t have life without death. You can’t have good without evil and likewise, you can’t have male without female. For one to exist, it’s polar opposite must also exist. But the problem with modern feminism is that it destroys the concept of femininity and rather than coexisting peacefully/complementing with men, it is encouraging women to compete with men instead, which of course, pits the two genders against one another.

And as you’ve mentioned, the diver proposing to his girlfriend received backlashes from the feminist-driven western society even though it really shouldn’t at all given that his proposal to her that day and at that exact time fell in perfect line with everything positive she experienced that day. Personally, I would’ve loved to be proposed to after I get rewarded for an awesome achievement–that would’ve been the best day of my life but to the feministic western society, all things romantic are considered evil and misogynistic now. In a lot of ways, feminism/western society is ruining a lot for traditionalist women (including myself). As a woman, if I’m too submissive/compromising in my marriage or give my husband “too much” respect, I would be seen as “setting women backwards”, despite my actions are for the sake of a happy marriage. If I fail to outperform a man in manual labor or other physical activities, I would be considered “weak”, despite the fact that men’s levels of testosterone are way above mine so biologically, it’ll be difficult for me to compete with them physically. If I like how my husband opens doors for me or buys me roses and lingerie for my birthdays, I would be “perpetuating the stereotype.” The list goes on but you get the point. Modern feminism/western society had essentially destroyed femininity at its core as well as the healthy relationship between men and women. Sure, not all women are romantics and enjoy feminine things (or simply enjoy being a woman), but there are plenty who do and the ones that don’t shouldn’t be allowed to speak for the ones that do.

That’s what pisses me off; that somewhere out there is some butch white lesbian with dyed neon green hair deciding what I should or shouldn’t like (simply on the grounds that she and I are the same gender) and how I should maintain my relationship with my husband. In short, you’re right, western society is fucked up.

• Banned

meh , Their other videos are pretty good though.

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin Extreme feminism is poison. I liked this overview.

The same feminists can complain that a happy housewife is abiding by a 1950s patriarchal structure that oppresses her and that a happy career woman is sleeping her way to the top. The same feminists can complain that a happy young mother is being hurt and oppressed and that a single woman happily sleeping with a number of men is being used by them. Whenever someone claims to be happy, feminism is here to say “No, you’re not, you’re just kidding yourself. REALLY you’re sad and hurt and miserable.”

The only women feminism seems to like? Sad women. If a woman is an unhappy housewife airing her dirty laundry then that’s fine. If a career woman admits to sleeping her way to the top or complains about how hard it is and how lonely she is, then she’s encouraged. If a young mother is stressed, overworked and doesn’t really like her children, that is admirable. If a woman is sleeping around and having difficulty coming to terms with her feelings on it then she is lauded as some sort of heroine. When you’re miserable, feminism is here to cuddle you, coddle you and tell you that it’s all men’s fault, or the patriarchy’s fault if there isn’t a man to directly blame. The unhappy housewife is oppressed by internalized misogyny and her husband. The career woman is oppressed by her male coworkers and the glass ceiling. The young mother is oppressed by her children and their father. The single woman is oppressed by these noncomittal men and her own internalized misogyny.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPillWives/comments/4d574u/mainstream_feminism_is_the_munchhausen_by_proxy/

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@natalie_ng said in Asian Boss cucked Japanese men:

Is it bad to say that I actually prefer having a dominant man? My husband is more dominant than me but I actually like it that way because it shows that he can protect and support me when the going gets rough.

Here’s someone who lives by traditional family values

People are non-stop hating but the reality is that she has a functioning marriage and household. They’re happy! Asian people have, if not stronger, family values but nobody knows or practices it anymore. They’re so obsessed with western culture which is corrupt to the core. When people see successful women like this, they can’t wait to tear her down b/c supposedly what they’ve been taught is seen as a bad. They can’t process in their mind that what they’ve been led to believe could be wrong.

Think back to the thread on AznI about the diver proposing to his girlfriend and the resulting backlash. That sort of falls into what I’m talking about. Of course people don’t see the proposal as something good and to be celebrated when they’re being fed a diet of hate. Taught to hate anything that could remotely set a woman back or put a woman underneath a man. Looking at it from a different perspective, it was He Zi that walked away with the ‘thunder’ as she won a medal, engaged to the guy she loves, the moment she could never forget, sharing that for the world to see.

Society is in a really bad shape if normalcy, and good things happening are believed to be bad. In my opinion, it’s mostly in the white western world. Makes me wish I was living in Asia where mutual attraction and romantic gestures aren’t seen as evil things.

• @suiko_no_shin

Guys find the cute and dumb act attractive but girls aren’t actually dumb. As seen in the interview, both men and women enjoy this attraction process. Watch the women’s responses. You can tell they’re not stupid but when they’re describing being cute to a guy, they’re having fun with it and laughing.

This is very true. It is part of having fun while flirting. Feminazis/westerners tend to be very uptight and boring about this stuff and in their imperialistic minds, everything everyone else does, including the way we flirt, must be in THEIR way otherwise it’s wrong (heck, even if we do things their way, we’re STILL wrong because we’re not them, i.e. Chinese guy proposes to gf in Olympics and got called misogynistic).

Fuck what they say, honestly. They will scrutinize and criticize everything we do.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@secondstrike said in Asian Boss cucked Japanese men:

@suiko_no_shin Bad PR but any guy who claims differently is very likely a lying hypocrite. Does any man or woman want even a friend who undermines their opinion?

I pointed that out in the comments section. I even asked one guy if he’s ever had a “strong independent woman” as a girlfriend. Some other guy responded and said no. The reality is that nobody wants a feminist for a girlfriend b/c they bring no value to a relationship and they’re not good people to be around.

People are also misinterpreting the interview. Guys find the cute and dumb act attractive but girls aren’t actually dumb. As seen in the interview, both men and women enjoy this attraction process. Watch the women’s responses. You can tell they’re not stupid but when they’re describing being cute to a guy, they’re having fun with it and laughing.

• Is it bad to say that I actually prefer having a dominant man? My husband is more dominant than me but I actually like it that way because it shows that he can protect and support me when the going gets rough.

As for the dumb/cute thing, I think a lot of younger guys will like that but as they get older and they’re looking for marriage, most men want women who are intelligent enough to at least take care of their household in a reasonable way. That being said, personally, I do act silly and cute to flirt with my spouse from time to time because I know he really likes it when I do that (and like these Japanese guys, he finds it “cute” or endearing). But he also knows full well I’m not that airheaded and while I may put on an act to entertain him, I’m more than capable of handling myself if needed (which is also something he appreciates).

About the education factor, tbh, it works both ways. Most highly educated women wouldn’t want men much less educated than them either. The thing about women that people don’t understand (including the women themselves) is that in order for them to love someone, they must first be able to respect the person. If they have no respect for their man to begin with, it will be difficult for them to love him in the long run.

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin Bad PR but any guy who claims differently is very likely a lying hypocrite. Does any man or woman want even a friend who undermines their opinion?

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.