FOB/Immigrant education: from economic issues to racial identity

• @secondstrike

As you said yesterday “Race matters tremendously”. You set up “unbrainwashing boot camp” to debunk BS like “race doesn’t matter”. Precaution is better than cure. If we can awaken FOBs and immigrants in the first place, we would save them and their next generation from lots of inner conflicts due to the web of deceit weaved by whites.

Most of immigration from Asia is still motivated by economic incentive (few by political “freedom”). Based on this, provide reports that discuss the topics such as “bamboo ceiling”, “workplace micro-aggression”, white privilege on employment and opportunities; issues about afterwork, such as social obstacles of daily life, dating obstacle faced by AM (single FOB men pretty much still live in Cali Gold Rush) can also be introduced…Each report has several pages (or more), uses chart and table (better with statistics backup) to make it easy to understand.

Reports can be edited in any form easy to spread online, such as .ppt slides, .pdf, or online report with web link…provide a link for reddit user to download, or e-mail to people live in ethnic enclaves since they may be immigrants who can translate them to their native language(s) and have more connection with relatives back in Asia. In Internet era, at least it had become easier to connect people all over the states and the world.

• administrators

@CivilRightsAZN

Anything helps. So have a look at the expose and we can go from there. @bugoutfever this is relevant.

• @secondstrike

I can translate it into Chinese and submit to some web media with Op-Ed section. Don’t know if it works.

• administrators

@CivilRightsAZN Ahh ok. I was hoping for something more direct back in Asia, but this is a good path too.

• @secondstrike

I mentioned. May not be very practical. Just my two cents.

Reports can be edited in any form easy to spread online, such as .ppt slides, .pdf, or online report with web link…provide a link for reddit user to download, or e-mail to people live in ethnic enclaves since they may be immigrants who can translate them to their native language(s) and have more connection with relatives back in Asia. In Internet era, at least it had become easier to connect people all over the states and the world.

• administrators

@CivilRightsAZN

Please have a look at https://mega.nz/#!LcknkBZQ!SA8A0qbkEGjLllylFtNldk7n1GGxH7N65KTv1FJuUz0 I addressed all those issues. If more depth is required, have the data for it.

Also, do you know what is the best way to get this information out to the people that matter?

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.