Political party quiz

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@natalie_ng

Ask the Jews how they fought white supremacy? I’ll be waiting lol

• @suiko_no_shin

Okay let’s get one thing straight. I refuse to be some pawn being played by white parties and blindly embrace one of them because I deluded myself to think a white majority party is somehow “pro-Asian” simply because they tell me what a good little pet I am for being the “model minority.” I’m not gonna delude myself into thinking these conservative whites you so vehemently defend will shill for me or see me as one of their own once blacks/hispanics are out of the picture. But to each their own. I do think you need to get off this forum and get some help though because I am concerned for your mental wellbeing, seeing how defensive you’re getting whenever white conservatism is called into question (borderline Tila Tequila level of worship). Please. Get help.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin Are your friends also living in inner cities? One of the main reasons I see shared blame as the most reasonable position is that Blacks have their white-approved house negroes peddling excessive victimhood as a life strategy, which is a recipe for failure. There are generations of Blacks that grow up on these false narratives so in a way, yes, the culture can be improved, but I like to focus on the perpetrators of this externally-imposed culture.

In the Asian community, we have similar White-approved lapdogs like Amy Tan, who peddle false narratives to brainwash Asians to hate themselves, their culture, their men, and worship everything white.

Seeing the destruction our community has suffered thanks to that brainwashing left me more sympathetic to Blacks and see their problems as not merely some fault of “their” culture.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@secondstrike said in Political party quiz:

@suiko_no_shin This is disingenuous though. Those guys are geniuses who are hand picked. You need to ask yourself if being born a genius applies to your average African. It doesn’t. While there are more things Africans can do to help themselves, it’s a stretch to say everything is their own fault when it’s been documented that Whites actively subjugate them in more covert ways such as the so-called drug war and for-profit prison system. See

http://www.amazon.com/Politics-Heroin-Complicity-Global-Trade/dp/1556524838/
    http://www.amazon.com/New-Jim-Crow-Incarceration-Colorblindness/dp/1595586431/

Just like Asians, not all people can be at that high level but at the same time, you still have to have a CULTURE based around good values. Even if a person never attains the top achievement, those who go through that process come out better for it. The thing is, African-Americans and Hispanics have a culture that doesn’t place an emphasis on what it takes to succeed. Until they fix that, nothing will change.

Yes I’m aware of the drug war and prison pipeline. My friend told me about it. But I can see the difference night and day between my friends and blacks in the inner cities. My friends chose not to do drugs, get into violence, do well in school and what not. They’re doing good here.

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin This is disingenuous though. Those guys are geniuses who are hand picked. You need to ask yourself if being born a genius applies to your average African. It doesn’t. While there are more things Africans can do to help themselves, it’s a stretch to say everything is their own fault when it’s been documented that Whites actively subjugate them in more covert ways such as the so-called drug war and for-profit prison system. See

http://www.amazon.com/Politics-Heroin-Complicity-Global-Trade/dp/1556524838/
    http://www.amazon.com/New-Jim-Crow-Incarceration-Colorblindness/dp/1595586431/

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@natalie_ng said in Political party quiz:

@suiko_no_shin Sure, on the surface, it appears that it “favors” Asians, that is, until we are no longer needed to push the “discrimination doesn’t exist” narrative to dismiss other POCs’ grievances.

Okay let’s get one thing straight. Other POC’s grievances are their own. They can’t (or won’t) put in the work to succeed therefore they get nothing. I look to Nigerians who have done what African Americans could not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Americans

According to census data, almost 40% of Nigerian Americans hold bachelor’s degrees, 17% hold master’s degrees, and 4% hold doctorates, more than any other ethnic group in the nation.

Many cite a combination of factors that have contributed to the large number of educated Nigerians in America. Seeking chances for better job opportunities and economic stability has led many educated Nigerian professionals to migrate to America over the years. Similarly, the Diversity Lottery Program increased the number of Nigerians who were able to receive visas in America to study. Finally, Nigerian culture has long emphasized education, placing value on pursuing education as a means to financial success and personal fulfillment.

A disproportionate percentage of black students at elite universities are immigrants or children of immigrants. Nigerian immigrants have the highest education attainment level in the United States, surpassing every other ethnic group in the country, according to U.S Bureau Census data.

True to my belief in conservatism, an individual is responsible for their own success. They should be free and empowered to pursue their goals.

• @suiko_no_shin Sure, on the surface, it appears that it “favors” Asians, that is, until we are no longer needed to push the “discrimination doesn’t exist” narrative to dismiss other POCs’ grievances.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@secondstrike said in Political party quiz:

lol wtf. I got “Steadfast Conservative”.

My profile didn’t match my answers either. I think government needs to regulate business, government doesn’t get enough credit for the things they do right, should stop meddling in world affairs, etc.

@asianmovement I’m really disappointed. Was hoping for myopic crypto-fascist.

fuck yeah lol

@natalie_ng said in Political party quiz:

@secondstrike

LMAOOOOOOOOOO! I can kinda see why you would be called a conservative and tbh, I guess I’m a conservative too but only in certain contexts. I would be conservative if I was in Asia and I would like to retain our culture and our lineage and whatnot. But in outsider countries where conservatism that favors another race/culture over mine would hold absolutely no advantage for me, so in outsider countries, I’m much more liberal, you could say (and I was answering those questions based on the fact that I was in foreign/outside territory, which was why I said “in terms of American politics”).

Conservatism doesn’t necessarily favor one race or the other. But in a society where there are many groups of people, and people are not created equal, conservatism can favor a race, in this case, two races (white and Asian).
    https://www.studentnewsdaily.com/conservative-vs-liberal-beliefs/

• @secondstrike

LMAOOOOOOOOOO! I can kinda see why you would be called a conservative and tbh, I guess I’m a conservative too but only in certain contexts. I would be conservative if I was in Asia and I would like to retain our culture and our lineage and whatnot. But in outsider countries where conservatism that favors another race/culture over mine would hold absolutely no advantage for me, so in outsider countries, I’m much more liberal, you could say (and I was answering those questions based on the fact that I was in foreign/outside territory, which was why I said “in terms of American politics”).

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.