"They're not all like that". My white [boyfriend, husband, girlfriend, wife, hairdresser] is different. He/she doesn't see race.

• administrators

update: It’s worse than I thought. The vile racist, Donald Trump, is the new President of the USA http://forum.asiansoul.org/topic/582/donald-trump-wins-the-2016-american-election-this-vile-racist-is-the-new-president-of-the-usa

This is one of the most common excuses and the 2016 American election performance shatters this nonsense, but especially so for white men.

Presidential candidate, Donald Trump, is a racist misogynist who “grabs her by the pussy”

He wants to deport hispanic immigrants who he describes as low lives and rapists.

He hates China and openly supports the alt-right which is a white nationalist anti non-white group.

Who would vote for such a disgusting white man?

Tens of millions of white men vote for this racist misogynist. That’s who.

The gender split is similarly historic, with Trump’s support 22 points higher among white male registered voters than white female registered voters (69 vs. 47 percent), double the largest gap between these groups in previous presidential elections (11 points in 2000).

Trump leads Clinton 76 to 14 among white men without college degrees,

Mku1uXR.jpg

Donald Trump is splitting the white vote in ways we’ve never seen before - The Washington Post:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/31/donald-trump-is-splitting-the-white-vote-in-ways-weve-never-seen-before

Those guys who are voting for this degenerate are the SAME ones that love Asian women because they hate equality, hate feminism, hate modernity. You think I’m joking?

In the 1970s when conservative White men grew discontent with the American feminist movement and White women’s ensuing push for liberation, they turned to the mail order bride industry in East Asia.

with ‘good old fashioned values.’ Guided by sexual stereotypes of Asian women as subservient, these men saw Asian mail order brides as the much welcomed antithesis to the White American woman. Where the White feminist woman actively resisted subjugation, the Asian woman was portrayed as enjoying it.

[Regarding Asian females] She is presented as the perfect complement to the exaggerated masculinity of the White Man, existing solely to serve men and be sexually consumed by them. Oriental Girls (1990), an article published in Gentleman’s Quarterly (GQ), described the Western male’s fantasy of the Asian female - She doesn’t go to assertiveness training classes, insist on being treated like a person, fret about career moves, wield her orgasm as a non negotiable demand . . . She’s there when you need shore leave from those angry feminist seas.

White Sexual Imperialism: A Theory of Asian Feminist Jurisprudence
    http://scholarlycommons.law.wlu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1243&context=crsj

See more here http://forum.asiansoul.org/topic/89/post-core-what-is-the-western-gentleman

• Tbh I’m not at all surprised that many white men voted for him. But white women??? I admit I was a little shocked when I read that more than half of white women supported him, mostly because hasn’t white men been complaining about white women being all feminists now? Well, if they’re all feminists, why would they support Trump over Clinton?

I guess what I’m trying to get at is that not that many white women are sjws/feminists as these trp/alt-right men like to claim as the reason for why they go after Asian women. According to this election, there are more than plenty of white women who are not sjws or feminists. I think the real reason why white dudes go for Asian women is not because “all white women are bitchy feminists” but because they just don’t want to put any effort in whatsoever to attract women of their own race and Anna Lus are game on easy mode.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.